02 October 2005

Some pictures from Washington, DC

Here are some pictures I took from my trip last week. Due to legal issues, I could not take any pictures from many of the museums - and I will not be publishing pictures I took from my lobbying activities at the Boxer and Feinstein offices.

I'll have a picture of myself from the Democratic Women's Leadership Forum as soon as Karen from Democracy Cell Project uploads it.

A bus from Veterans for Peace, participating in the antiwar protests. (Sep 25)

Camp Casey IV, with its crosses marking the Iraq war dead. (Sep 25)

A wire fence fragment from the Korean DMZ presented to Senator Dianne Feinstein in 2000. (Sep 26)

One of the many quotes found at the FDR Memorial. (Sep 28)

The presidential helicopter flies past Tidal Pool. (Sep 28)

Korean War Memorial.
"Our Nation honors her sons and daughters who answered the call to defend a country they never knew and a people they never met."
(Sep 28)

Vietnam War Memorial, with its list of American dead. (Sep 28)

World War II Memorial and Washington Monument. (Sep 28)