03 August 2007

Yearly Kos

I'm getting some live blogging feedback, from the "KKK Convention" (if Bill O'Reilly is to be believed), through some of my acquaintances at Democracy Cell Project. So far, some very powerful, moving speeches have been made, by the likes of General Wesley Clark and more.

There are many caucusing opportunities, for voters of different regions and social backgrounds (ethnicity, LGBT, seniors, etc.). Some great updates have been posted on Ellen Beth's blog as well.

Between the great programs offered at Yearly Kos, and the publicity generated by Bill O'Reilly's attacks, I have decided that I will attend the next year's edition. Quite a few acquaintances are out there in Chicago having a good time, and I am sick of missing out. Moreover, Yearly Kos teaches people how to think rationally and be a positive force in local communities, and that's something I need to work on badly.

Speaking of O'Reilly, his biggest sponsor BMW still refuses to answer any Daily Kos emails, including mine.

Yearly Kos