19 September 2005

A new blog for my novel

I decided that mixing politics with my novel, as much as they may be interrelated, was causing too much clutter on this blog.

From now on, any discussion of my novel, Perfect Girl, including my regular journalling, will take place on a separate blog. The blog is simply named Perfect Girl, a Novel in Progress. My plan is to focus the current blog on a more political/activist level, like so many other political blogs that I frequent and bookmark.

I'll also remove Damian McNicholl's blog from the links section, and re-link him from the new blog, as his blog is more literary than political.

I hope this will benefit both blogs, especially the new blog, where I'll be able to discuss and journal away like crazy, and hopefully get some valuable feedback.