02 June 2006

On being banned from Daily Kos

Not me. I don't even post there (though I read it).

One of the Daily Kos diarists, Chris Floyd, was banned from Daily Kos last week for speaking his mind out about the timidity of some Democrats in approving the nomination of CIA Director Michael Hayden, who had eavesdropped on Americans for no reason, and therefore did not deserve the nomination.

ReBelle Nation already carried this article, and I am linking to it as well. This hits close to me, as I was also silenced by the Democratic Underground, another major progressive website, for speaking out about the reactionary politics of certain immigrant groups in Southern California.

As long as the progressives keep their heads buried in the sand in denial, they can only scratch their heads as the neocons continue to successfully ram their agenda through.

Chris Floyd