07 June 2006

Seattle confirmed

I've finally confirmed everything.

I will fly lesbian-friendly United Airlines into Seattle, pick up an economy car (I wanted a hybrid but couldn't find one), and stay at a soulless airport business hotel to save money and get free Internet.

I've marked up my mapping software with a list of Seattle sights and neighborhoods I want to visit. I've also gotten lots of good advice from my Seattle-area Democracy Cell Project contact on what to do and where to go.

These may well be the four greatest days I'll have this year.

The only downside is missing the Melissa Etheridge concert at Los Angeles's Greek Theatre on July 1st, but even if I stayed home, finding an excuse to go would've been pretty difficult, so I've considered it a lost cause anyway.

I'll see how things will turn out.