07 November 2008

Making my move

I have just asked Sirius Satellite Radio to cancel my subscription, in preparation for my BMW's retirement.

Moreover, with Sirius and XM now being the same company (and each offering the highlights of the other network on a dedicated channel), I have also asked if subscription transfers are possible between the two services. The Hyundai Genesis comes with XM, free for a year, and if I get the fully loaded version, which includes GPS navigation, the free XM service also includes traffic updates for the navigation system. My intention is indeed to check off everything on the options list, except for the US-only V8 engine.

With each step I take toward making a new automotive personal statement, I feel more empowered. I need to take this feeling into a number of other things that I do, whether here in South Korea or back home in the US.