22 July 2010

Blog has moved to WordPress

I have decided to close this blog and migrate it to WordPress.

Because of increasing spam from Chinese-speaking commenters, who are somehow managing to carry on discussion threads even though I had had their comments completely rejected (via moderation) and themselves banned from following this blog, I can no longer trust Blogger to be free from hacks. WordPress gives me more control over my blog - including the ability to automatically screen out spam commenters. And to sweeten the pot, WordPress even allowed me to import every single post I had ever made to this Blogger blog.

I will no longer be updating this blog; all future posts will be over at WordPress. I am also disabling all interactive functionality of this blog as well, including the ability to comment.

Thank you for your interest in following this blog - see you over at WordPress.

New blog (hosted by WordPress)