09 June 2008

New iPhone

I've been very satisfied with my iPhone, which I bought back in January.

And today, Apple announced a new model, that has 3G high-speed Internet capability and costs only half as much. And while I won't benefit from the 3G, GPS, and other new hardware that is found only on the new model, even my old iPhone will benefit from the new software update, which will include a scientific calculator, the ability to run custom applications, and more.

And with the long-awaited 3G capability, the iPhone will now be available in 21 countries, to be expanded to 70 shortly, instead of just the US, the UK, France, and Germany as was the case with the original.

I hope for even more miraculous features by the time I do have to say goodbye to my current iPhone, which should be in two years.

Apple